Saturday 19 March 2016

Reading Challenge - A Number in the Title

Well..... This could only be one book, right? And if you think what I'm thinking, scream it out loud: "FOUR" by Veronica Roth.

I read this book right after Insurgent came out, last year. I adored all three books of the Divergent series and I read them all after I watched the first movie. Suddenly, after watching Insurgent I felt like I wanted to read more and since Four is... well... such a great guy (wink), I picked up this book and read it in two days!

Safe to say, this brings nothing new to the story but it gives us a perspective from Four's POV which is nice and different. I liked it almost as much as I like Four.

My quote (or Four's):

“You’re the one who has to live with your choice" she says."Everyone else will get over it, move on, no matter what you decide. But you never will.”

(3 of 50)

No comments:

Post a Comment